On this episode of Change Making Women we interview Eleanor Brown, the singer and songwriter who both wrote and performed our theme song.
TOPICS WE DISCUSS IN THIS EPISODE
- How 2016 went for us personally
- Some of the world events in the past year that have felt signficant to us
- Why we don’t make resolutions
- What plans we do have for the coming year
- Our plans for the podcast in 2017
- We also request listeners to let us know if they, or someone they know, might be interested in coming on the show next year
You can listen to this episode above or find it on ITunes, Stitcher or SoundCloud.
If you like this episode of Change Making Women please like us on SoundCloud or rate & review us on ITunes or Stitcher– it helps us connect with more change making women and to grow this work.
Connect with us:
ChangeMakingWomen on Instagram
ChangeMakingWomen on Facebook
Ziada – @zkabwe on twitter and Instagram
Mary Ann – @maryannmhina on twitter and Instagram
Leave a Reply